=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
Your first random shiny? I_vote_lcapYour first random shiny? I_voting_barYour first random shiny? I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
Your first random shiny? I_vote_lcapYour first random shiny? I_voting_barYour first random shiny? I_vote_rcap 
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

Your first random shiny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terrakion
Terrakion

Your first random shiny? Empty
PostSubject: Your first random shiny?   Your first random shiny? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Wow this is awesome today while training my level 5 Budew in the Oreburgh mine in platinum i was blown away by this beauty of nature random shiny geodude this is amazing and no cheat device it may not seem like anything amazing but to me it was. So i want to know what was your first random shiny Pokemon in d/p/pt and what your reaction was. Random shinys are AWESOME!!!! PS thanks to all of you who are replying to this thread this is my first succesful thread that i haven't been bashed on yet hopefully i wont Big thanks to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Webmaster
Joey

Your first random shiny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first random shiny?   Your first random shiny? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 pm

It was a staravia level 24. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokepro.tk/

Your first random shiny?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PP= PokePro  :: =PP= Game Hall :: 4th Generation-
Jump to: