=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_vote_lcapSuper Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_vote_lcapSuper Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_vote_rcap 
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew6666

Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)    Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:44 pm

I know that Super Smash Bros. threads are banned, but that's been for over 2-3 years. If the mods think that it is still too soon, then they can close this thread and none shall be the wiser.

This thread is for the discussion of anything SSB related. What do you think of the characters? Brawl or Melee? What do you think will be in the next SSB? And so on...

But seeing as that the other threads were closed for specific reasons, I figured that it would help to set some ground rules.

1. All PokePro rules apply.
2. STAY ON TOPIC! If it is not related to anything SSB, then don't post it in this thread. This is what closed the Brawl and SSB4 threads.
3. Be nice towards your fellow members. Criticizing an idea is alright if it is done politely, so don't completely bash someone because you don't like their idea.
4. Do not post character rosters for SSB4. The reason that I put this rule is because, if I remember clearly, everyone made rosters in the SSB4 and pre-release Brawl threads and they would almost always erupt into flame wars when someone forgot a character, added a character that no one liked, etc.

Again, if a mod doesn't approve of this, they can close it, but I don't see a reason not to at least try to have a new SSB thread after 2 years of prohibition.

I'll start off this mo'fo: What was your most recent Smash Bros. experience? For me, I played the original at a friend's house, and I realized that I suck with pretty much all the characters.

Discuss away!
Back to top Go down
Joey
Webmaster
Joey

Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)    Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay, this is a sticky now! alien
Back to top Go down
http://pokepro.tk/

Super Smash Bros . (Read the First Post)
Page 1 of 1