=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
Kimyona Region I_vote_lcapKimyona Region I_voting_barKimyona Region I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

Kimyona Region

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus
Cyrus

Kimyona Region Empty
PostSubject: Kimyona Region   Kimyona Region I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 am

The Kimyona region was once a single, large continent. One Day however, an ancient pokemon was roused from it's sleep under a volcano, causing massive volcanic eruptions. These eruptions caused a large chunk of the continent to be broken off, some of the smaller piece broke into an island chain, while the rest of it sunk into the ocean. These eruptions also spread strange chemicals all over the region. These chemicals have a strange effect on pokemon, their colors have drastically changed. Like most regions, many children start a journey with their pokemon when Professor Redwood gives them their first pokemon. Recently a group named the Shadowsoul knights has been stirring up trouble around the region, and seem to have a big interest in a ruined city in the north of the continent.

This is a region I am creating (Duh) that I plan on eventually making into a hack. There will only be a couple new pokemon and no national dex.Most pokemon will be included in the normal dex though. It will start at Bulbasuar and end at Arceus, while still including many of the generation 5 pokemon. Every pokemon has a new set of colors. And I mean NEW colors.

Region map:
Kimyona Region 1zqc1kw

I just made it because i was bored. xD
Back to top Go down
Luc18
Luc18

Kimyona Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimyona Region   Kimyona Region I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 am

Wow, damn nice!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Cyrus

Kimyona Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimyona Region   Kimyona Region I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 am

Thanks Luc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kimyona Region Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimyona Region   Kimyona Region I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimyona Region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=PP= PokePro  :: =PP= Fan Center :: Pokémon Fan Art-
Jump to: