=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
the blaze league I_vote_lcapthe blaze league I_voting_barthe blaze league I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
the blaze league I_vote_lcapthe blaze league I_voting_barthe blaze league I_vote_rcap 
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

the blaze league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blaziken
blaziken

the blaze league Empty
PostSubject: the blaze league   the blaze league I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

hi!

i'm busy with a league, who wanna be a elite four? i'm the champion, of course and Glurak is the strongest elite four. You have to fight for the best elite four rank, that's how its work

good luck!
Back to top Go down
axewgl
axewgl

the blaze league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blaze league   the blaze league I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 am

I wanna be a Elite four please.
Back to top Go down
Glurak
D Rank
D Rank
Glurak

the blaze league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blaze league   the blaze league I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Lol, i wanna be a Fire Elite Four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the blaze league Empty
PostSubject: Re: the blaze league   the blaze league I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blaze league
Page 1 of 1