=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_vote_lcapPokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_voting_barPokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_vote_lcapPokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_voting_barPokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_vote_rcap 
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey
Webmaster
Joey

Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 am

Hello people!

I bring the guys who like Pokémon White more then Pokémon Black in Japan bad news.

What do i mean which bad news?

Well, i gonna show you guys the statistics selling Pokémon Black and Pokémon White to Japan.
Japanese people are cool and smart, but they have weird statistics. Pokémon Black is sold more times then Pokémon White in Japan. Why? That is still under research.

Because Reshiram is cooler then Zekrom in Japan?
We don't know.

-Joey
Back to top Go down
http://pokepro.tk/
blaziken
blaziken

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 am

i like black more, so its good news for me!
Back to top Go down
Joey
Webmaster
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Not for my...
Back to top Go down
Glurak
D Rank
D Rank
Glurak

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 am

White is better! :@
Back to top Go down
Joey
Webmaster
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 am

Glurak Smile
Back to top Go down
RePWN2
RePWN2

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 am

Ahh, White rocks more!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 am

I think Black is better because Reshiram is stronger.
Back to top Go down
Glurak
D Rank
D Rank
Glurak

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 am

Reshiram is weaker, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan   Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black and White: Statistics Selling Games to Japan
Page 1 of 1