=PP= PokePro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules
Top posters
Joey (103)
Pokemon Trainer Card Maker I_vote_lcapPokemon Trainer Card Maker I_voting_barPokemon Trainer Card Maker I_vote_rcap 
blaziken (75)
Pokemon Trainer Card Maker I_vote_lcapPokemon Trainer Card Maker I_voting_barPokemon Trainer Card Maker I_vote_rcap 
Glurak (55)
Cyrus (45)
Jesse (44)
Dark Jvy (33)
RaZ (21)
Darkrai (20)
bomberman (16)
Silver (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Linkpartners

Pokemon Trainer Card Maker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glurak
D Rank
D Rank
Glurak

Pokemon Trainer Card Maker Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainer Card Maker   Pokemon Trainer Card Maker I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 am

Multiple Template View When you make a card, we create multiple cards using a wide selection of templates all at once to save you time.
Overlays One unique feature we have is overlays. You can overlay your trainer card with an image to give your card a more personalized look. We will be adding more images to the selection and will consider any requests you might have.
No Branding Unlike other trainer card makers, we do not ruin your card with any advertisements or credit text. We believe that every card you make is completely yours and should look how you want it.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, requests, bug reports, etc., feel free to either post it here or PM me. I worked very hard on creating this and hope you all enjoy using it.

Link:
http://www.hakuanime.net/pokemon-trainer-card-generator.html
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer Card Maker
Page 1 of 1